Maintenance Partners is your partner for complete overhauls, repairs, reconditioning, upgrades, revamps and relocations of centrifugal compressors, both on site as well as in one of our workshops.
- Axial compressors
- Radial compressors – splitline and barrel type
- Screw compressors
- Bull gear type compressors / integrally geared compressors
ATLAS COPCO – BORSIG – DRESSER RAND – DEMAG – ELLIOTT – HITACHI – HOWDEN – KOBE – MAN TURBO – MITSUBISHI – NUOVO PIGNONE – SIEMENS – STORK DELAVAL – SULZER – THOMASSEN
The range of services that we provide for centrifugal compressors allow you to benefit from the expertise and skills developed by the workshops and field service teams.
- 24 – hour service
- Full general overhauls
- Parts supply
- Field service
- Re-rates & de-rates
- Service agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Condition monitoring
- Used machinery
- Technical consultancy
- Complete overhauls of centrifugal compressors
- Destacking of compressor rotor
- Rotor repairs
- Repairs of impeller and diaphragm vanes
- Parts supply by reverse engineering or supplied by OEM
- Low speed balancing
- High speed balancing
- Impeller spin test
- Coating application on impellers for corrosion protection, reduction of fouling rate, very smooth surface resulting in an increased efficiency
- Adapting condition monitoring systems
- Minor and Major overhauls of turbo compressors
- Provision of Supervisors, technicians and mechanics required to perform the activities
- Turnkey jobs
- Emergency interventions
Maintenance Partners has recently applied an abradable sealing modification to a GHH axial/radial air compressor in combination with one expander wheel. The compressor is used in a nitric acid train of a Turkish fertilizer plant. Our customer faced a growing demand for fertilizer products and contacted us to increase the efficiency of a GHH axial/radial air compressor. This upgrade has resulted in an efficiency increase of 7,36%. Read the full story in this article.
Maintenance Partners was contacted by a customer that was not able to restart its Atlas Copco GT 078 L3K1 integrally geared compressor after a planned shutdown.
The machine is critical to the production process of the air separation plant and the customer needed to restart the compressor as quickly as possible. Despite Covid-19 related restrictions, Maintenance Partners was able to dispatch a service engineer immediately to analyze and solve the problem. Read more in this article.
We often receive questions about the optimization of impellers and have decided to organize a webinar about this subject. In this webinar we explain a real life case of a compressor impeller that was optimized by MP. Visit this page to view the webinar.
Contact us about centrifugal compressors
Call us directly at +32(0)3 541 7140 or send us a message using the form below: