Types of Blowers
Maintenance Partners provides services on various types of blowers, for example:
- Vacuum blowers
- Centrifugal blowers
- High Vacuum Boosters (HVB)
We offer repairs on blowers of all brands, including Aerzen, Dresser-Rand (Roots) and Ebara.
Our services range from standard inspections and repairs to complete overhauls. A repair or overhaul of a roots blower generally consists of an Inspection, Repair/Modification and a final Report.
The first step when repairing a blower is the inspection. Blower inspections include:
- Visual inspection
- Measuring axial and radial clearances
- Measuring of backlash
- Disassembly + visual inspection of parts
- Dimensional measurements
- Oil sampling & check
When the inspection is finished, an inspection report is drawn up with recommendations for repair.
Execution of works
After approval of the recommendations for repair, the execution of the repair / overhaul works begins. The scope of work may vary, but can include:
- Cleaning & steaming
- Preparation of technical drawings for machining by in-house engineering team
- Machining of parts (bearing housings, rotors, …)
- Balancing of rotating parts
- Coating of rotating parts
- Manufacturing of seal sleeves
- Graphite treatment of interior
- Adjustment of timing gear
- Coating of exterior
To check proper functionality, the blower is driven for 1,5 hr. Testing guarantees that all blowers repaired by Maintenance Partners meet the highest quality standards:
The final report is written after testing and includes measurements from before and after the repair. When possible, recommendations for operating, inspecting and maintenance are also included, resulting in more reliable operations and less unforeseen breakdowns.
Do you want to know more about our services for blowers and high vacuum boosters? Call us at +32(0)3541 7140 or send us a message using the form below: