We have closely followed the evolution of the spread of the COVID-19 virus and the guidelines of the FPS public health. Maintenance Partners definitely wants to contribute in the fight against the spread of the Corona virus. For that reason, please carefully review the information below and immediately cascade to your employees working with us at Maintenance Partners.
Wherever possible, we encourage to make use of online technology available for virtual meetings and other business communication (e.g. Skype, Microsoft Teams, … ). If a visit is soon planned with one of our employees, we will check whether the content of the appointment also allows us to work remotely.
BEFORE THE VISIT:
All visitors will be asked by invitation to confirm whether they:
- Have been in a risk area in the past 14 days?
- Have been in direct contact with anyone who has been in a risk area in the past 14 days?
- Have symptoms of Corona-virus (fever, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, tiredness) or have been diagnosed with the virus?
If your answer is YES to any of the options below, the access will be refused and you cannot enter our site. This question will be asked again upon arrival at the company at the reception.
This also applies to transporters who report to the warehouse. For all deliveries we would like to ask you to take the necessary preventive measures and to follow the guidelines.
DURING THE VISIT:
Please take note of the following measures:
- Avoid close physical contact, such as shaking hands;
- For transporters: remain in your vehicle if possible;
- Wash your hands thoroughly and regularly;
- Cough and sneeze into a paper towel or sleeve. Throw the paper towel into the trash immediately.
AFTER THE VISIT:
We require urgent notification if an employee of a supplier is diagnosed with confirmed infection of COVID-19 after visiting our location. Please inform your Maintenance Partners contact immediately, so we can mitigate further infection risk as quickly as possible.
Because the safety and health of our customers, suppliers and employees is critical to Maintenance Partners, the same requirements apply to everyone. On-site contractors and external consultants working on-site are also asked to apply the same rules. Please distribute these instructions to your employees. For further questions you can always contact email@example.com .
Together we prevent the virus from spreading further.
Thank you for your understanding and all the best.