Maintenance Partners’ goal is to provide the best possible solutions on rotating equipment to its customers in all branches of the industry at optimum cost. The Rotating, Turbomachinery, Wind and Business Development business units are dedicated to specific industries and activities and are ready to meet any challenge. This allows each business unit to specialize and to provide the best solutions to its customers.
Our goals are summarized in our mission statement, which is as follows:
“We fulfil the highest expectations of our employees, customers and other stakeholders by delivering reliability and engineered services, specialized in rotating equipment“
MP’s mission is supported by our company values: Expertise, Flexibility, Customer Orientation, Innovation, Eagerness and Dynamism.
We share our knowledge and expertise with all stakeholders in order to deliver an excellent service according to the highest standards of Quality, Health, Safety and Environment. Our QHSE culture implies that we are committed to:
- Develop a zero accident attitude
- Reach zero harm for people health & safety
- Reach zero losses for equipment and asset
- Reach zero pollution
- Reduce environmental impact from our activities
- Prevent QHSE incidents or near-misses
- Identify any improvement opportunities
- Strive to be the best place to work
Our management system enables us:
- To minimize risks and environmental impacts
- To comply with local, legal, internal and customer’s requirements
All parties involved at strategic, tactical and operational level of our activities work together in order to monitor, set objectives and continuously improve:
- QHSE Leadership
- Effectiveness of our management system
- Continuous improvement mechanisms
- Training, education and skill level of our resources
- Equipment reliability and availability
- Communication & participation regarding QHSE aspects
- Risk management activities
- Compliance with QHSE requirements
- QHSE Support
- Working interfaces
We communicate this policy and we cooperate with our business partners to drive forward joined efforts to achieve these objectives. This policy will be reviewed during the annual management review and revised if necessary.
VCA** 2008/5.1 | SCC** 2008/5.1 | LSC** 2008/5.1 Scope of Supply: Repair, overhaul and condition monitoring on all types of electrical and mechanical rotating machines and transformers, parts and installation services, are carried out in our own workshop as well as onsite and on board vessels.
ISO9001:2015 Scope of Supply: Revision, upgrade, repair and condition monitoring of electrical and mechanical rotating machines, transformers, spare parts and machinery in our own workplaces, on location at parties and on board of ships. Sales of new and second hand rotating machines. Sales and manufacturing of spare parts for rotating equipment.
IECEx Certified Service Facility International Electrotechnical Commission IEC Certification Scheme for Explosive Atmospheres. Scope of Service: Repair, overhaul and maitenance of Ex b, c, d, e, fr, k,nA, p and t electrical and non electrical rotating equipment
ISSeP Official Approval – Repairing Workshops. Equipment or protective systems or components intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres: Rotating machines (Motors & Generators). Types of protection: Ex d, Ex e, Exp, Ex n & Ex t.
Safety and environmental requirements when supplying to MP
For the implementation of this delivery the supplier must comply with the provisions which apply directly to machines as work equipment which mainly reflected in Title VI “work equipment” of the Codex about well-being at work. This included the conversion of the European Council Directive 89/655/EEC “on the minimum safety and health requirements for the use of work equipment by workers at work at work”
As well as, the harmonised European standards in application of the machinery directive 2006/42/EC recast “essential” requirements. Further, under article 9 of chapter I of title VI of the Codex, the labour resources available to the employees be asked, on “economic” concept comply with all EU directives requirements that apply to them (CE mark…). Conformity must be confirmed in a declaration of conformity with the machine to deliver and with the CE-marking on the machine (display along with the statement a “presumption of conformity”).
Previous means that each delivery is to comply with the applicable Belgian law, regulations and rules on safety and hygiene as directed by Codex and the General regulations for the labour protection (ARAB).
Furthermore, where appropriate the European low voltage Directive 2006/95/EC and the updated version from 26 april 2016 2014/35/EU as well as the e.m.c. Directive 2004/108/EC and the updated version from 20 april 2016 2014/30/EC.
For the implementation of this order, the supplier is obliged to hand over these documents there at delivery:
- Certificate stating that the implementation/delivery corresponded to the requirements laid down in the order concerning safety and hygiene.
- A clear manual in the language of the user being Dutch or French depending on the part of the country as well as an English-language copy for use, maintenance, inspection and operation.
- The additional safety instructions in the national languages as described in section 2 above.
Please note: environmentally damaging products must always be equipped with the applicable MSDS sheets.