As of February 1, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd and Hitachi Ltd have joined forces in thermal power generation systems. To do so, the new company Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems (or MH Power Systems) has been founded. The new company will focus on all power industry related activities. MHI owns a share of 65% of the new company and Hitachi is the owner of the remaining 35%.
MH Power Systems, a powerful player
- GTCC (Gas Turbine Combined Cycle Power Plants)
- IGCC (Integrated Gasification Combined Cycle Power Plants)
- Boiler & Turbines Generation Plants
- Geothermal Power Plant
- Gas turbines
- Steam turbines
- Power Generating Plant Peripheral Equipment
- Fuel Cells (SOFC)
MP: Service and contacts unchanged
Maintenance Partners will continue to be your partner for the maintenance of all mechanical and electrical rotating equipment from 0,55kW up to 100MW. Besides this, your contacts in MP will also remain the same.
On the mid- to long term the engineering support and service on Hitachi rotating equipment can be extended. This allows us to further fulfill our strategy of being a flexible service company with OEM support.
The main change can be found in Maintenance Partners’ logo. In the new logo ‘’a Group company of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, ltd’’ is replaced by ”Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Group”. Soon, we will start implementing the new logo. The new logo will look as follows:
This year the logo above will appear on our communication such as letterheads, vans and signs.
We look forward to this new chapter in our history and are ready for a bright future with Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems!
If you have any questions regarding Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems or MP’s services, please contact us through +32 (0)3 744 1501 or our contact page.