This description applies to the Websites opened and operated by Maintenance Partners NV or its representative (hereinafter « MP ») (hereinafter « the Website »).
Read the requirements for use as described below before you use the Website, and use the Website on your agreement to these requirements.
The conditions for use of the Website may be subject to change. For such change, MP will insert the revised version of this document for your confirmation on the latest requirements.
The Website is linked with other Websites operated by MP and its affiliated companies. If you access to those Websites, you are required to agree to the requirements on those.
1. Copyright and Trademark Right
The copyright to the information accessible from the Website is possessed by MP and its affiliated companies and protected under the copyright laws of the relevant countries, treaties and any other applicable laws and regulations. It is prohibited to use for any private use by an individual, or to otherwise use (or copy, modify or distribute) the information on the Website beyond the extent that is authorized by the copyright laws without obtaining a prior approval by MP.
The trademarks, logos and service marks used on the Website are the properties of MP and its affiliated companies. No license and right to use such trademarks, logos and service marks are granted to any customer of MP. It is prohibited to use, divert and reproduce such trademarks, logos and service marks without MP’s explicit approval.
The following actions in accessing the information on the Website are prohibited:
(1) Infringing or threatening to infringe MP’s or any third part’s own properties or privacy;
(1) Giving or threatening to give any loss or damage to any third party or MP;
(2) Acting or threatening to act against public order and morals;
(3) Committing or threatening to commit a crime or any act leading to a crime;
(4) Making any false application or notice including registration of the electronic mail address of any other person;
(5) Making or preparing to make any business activity or profit-making activity;
(6) Injuring the honor or credit of MP or any third party;
(7) Using or providing, or threatening to use or provide any harmful software program including computer virus;
(8) Violating or threatening to violate any laws ordinances and regulations; and
(9) Other acts that MP determines to be inappropriate.
3. Exemptions (Warranty for Contents)
(1) MP takes care in disclosing information on the Website. However, MP does not warrant and represent that the information on the Website is accurate, useful, secure or suitable for the purposes of users, or safe (against errors or hazards including computer virus). MP has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with the access to and the use of the Website.
(2) The information on the Website may be subject to change without notice. The operation of the Website may be suspended or terminated. Also, MP has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with such change in the information on the Website or such suspension or termination of operation of the Website for any reason.
4. Link Sites
(1) Any Website of any third party other than MP that is linked from or to the Website (hereinafter « Link Sites ») is operated by such third party on such third party’s own responsibility, but not by MP. Such Link Sites should be accessed and used under the use conditions specified for them. MP has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with the access to or use of such Link Site.
(2) In linking from the external to the information (including documents and images) on the Website, the user, whether a business or an individual, is not required to make any prior application for such linking, provided, however, that such user is required to agree to these requirements for use of the Website and the following « linking conditions »
(a) MP has no responsibility for any damages arising from or in connection with linking with the Website.
(b) It is not promised that the information or URL on the Website will be maintained permanently, but it may be subject to change without notice in principle.
(c) It is absolutely prohibited to link such a Website with the Website that may lead to infringement of the property rights or any other rights possessed by MP or interference with MP’s business activities.
(d) It is absolutely prohibited to link from any Website or mail containing the following information to the Website:
– Information against public order and morals;
– Illegal information;
– Pornographic contents; and
– Information to abuse or defame MP or its affiliated companies.
(e) Linking with the Website does not represent or imply any contractual relationship between MP and such linking party.
5. How to Handle Personal Information on the Website
(1) Security in obtaining personal information
In obtaining the personal information of an MP customer from the Website, MP uses the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and other encrypting means to protect the personal information inputted through a communications link. The SSL is a general technology used for security of communications on Webnet, which can encrypt the input data before it is transmitted to Internet and prevent the input data from being intercepted or tapped. If you use any browser that is not compatible with the SSL, you could not access to this page from the intranet of your company due to the settings of Firewall or any other software.
(2) Collection of Browsing History
The Website may use the technology such as access logs or Cookies to acquire your browsing history for your more convenience of use of the Website. The collected historical information is used only for the purposes of higher convenience of use, monitoring the use conditions of the Website and statistic use such as sum-up and analysis for service planning and better service.
Access logs include records of user IP addresses and part of the operating environment, but they cannot identify users.
You can reject to receive Cookie or indicate a warning when you receive Cookies by setting the browser accordingly. If you reject to receive Cookies, you can use the Website, but not a part of service.
MP cannot have any responsibility for maintaining the security of your personal information on any other Website linked with the MP Website. If you have any query or inquiry regarding the handling of personal information, make direct access to each relevant Website.
6. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise provided herein, the access to and the use of the Website, and the application and construction of these requirements for use shall be governed by the laws of Belgium.
Unless otherwise provided herein, any dispute arising from or in connection with the access to and use of the Website shall finally be settled at the Antwerp courts as the competent jurisdictional courts.