Independent Service Provider
Maintenance Partners is an independent service provider (ISP) for the complete maintenance of onshore wind turbines in Europe. Our goal is to increase output and maximize revenues generated by wind turbines. To do so, we apply:
- Our intelligent data analysis system for the entire drive train
- Diagnostic expertise to move from corrective to predictive maintenance
- 40 years of experience in the repair of generators, gearboxes and transformers
Wind Turbine Efficiency Assessment
What if wind turbines were 1% more efficient? Wind turbine efficiency is influenced by many factors. Most factors, such as turbine design, location, wake effect, wind conditions and grid curtailments are a given and cannot be controlled.
Fortunately, wind turbine owners, operators and service providers do have an influence on Performance and Technical Availability.
To identify improvement opportunities, Maintenance Partners offers a thorough assessment in which calibration, maintenance approach, forecasting and possible upgrades are evaluated. The assessment is followed by a report that includes the ROI and an implementation trajectory.
Do you want to improve the efficiency & availability of your wind turbines? For more information about the Wind Turbine Efficiency Assessment call us at +32(0)8140 0821 or send us a message.
Main Component Services
In addition, we also offer upgrades of main components to increase durability and improve resistance to the conditions equipment have to endure in wind turbines.
Contracts for Wind Turbines
Long Term Service Agreements for the entire wind turbine to optimize clients’ costs & revenues by:
- Forecasting failures
- Forecasting Weather and optimization of maintenance planning
- Using Predictive Maintenance + Wintell
- Increasing output / sales price
Dedicated software for monitoring and analysing component, process and environment data of wind turbines:
- Weather forecast for each individual wind turbine
- Highly accurate production forecast
- Optimization of power curve
Using Wintell to predict when failures will occur allows for
an optimised Maintenance Planning:
+ Continue production when maintenance is not necessary
+ Prevent breakdowns of equipment
In other words, Wintell allows you to maximize output and revenues.
In addition to full service on main components, we also provide onsite services for your wind turbines, such as:
- Major component replacement
- Torque checking of the bolts
- Wind turbine tweaking
- Blade alignment
- Blade corrosion inspection
- Blade lightning inspection
- Aviation lights installation and synchronisation
- Mandatory legal inspections
Do you want to improve wind turbine efficiency and output? Call us at +32(0)8140 0821 or send us a message using the form below: