On April 19, Maintenance Partners had the pleasure and the unique opportunity to invite NASA engineer and professor Clement Hiel for an exclusive presentation.
During the evening, two presentations were held:
- Performance for Assets: Turning Data into Actionable Intelligence – Jean-Louis Counet
- Big Data & Artificial Intelligence: Past & Future – Prof. Dr. Eng. Clement Hiel
About Clement Hiel
Internationally renowned engineer Prof. Dr. Eng. Clement Hiel is known for:
- The last Fleming who visited Obama for receiving the prestigious Tibbets award
- Technological innovations such as the composite tower, fire safety for transformars and low energy loss powerlines
- Professor at UCLA Los Angeles and Vrije Universiteit Brussel
Clement Hiel (Melsele, 1952) went to university after school and later became an industrial- and civil engineer.
The combination of a hands-on mentality with theoretic knowledge allowed him to join NASA in 1987 and to become a specialist in composite materials.
About Performance for Assets
The unique Performance for Assets (P4A) platform was developed to centralise, synchronise and analyse all asset data. Each asset is followed by up to 50 self learning models.
These hybrid models use data that is present in the company. Most available data currently remains unused for analytics. The models provide short and long term acties to increase production, increase uptime, save energy, reduce operational costs or compensate the loss of knowledge.
For more information visit: www.performanceforassets.com
The presentations from this information are available upon request. You can request the presentations by filling in the form below.
Please do not hesitate to contact our sales department if you would like additional information: +32(0)35417140